re [mark] able
"002"
I hear the birds chirp every morning..........


.......... just before I go to sleep.

Guess who did the right thing by oversleeping and missing the clique outing? Lol apparently Tammy forgot that she had dance classes and ran off, then Regina had CCA so she ran off too so the guys ended up at Bugis instead L O L.

Anyway my brother came back from Australia a couple of days ago and he bought two toy kangaroos and a bunch of tidbits OH DAMN I LOVE THE NOUGATS SO MUCH. Been eating them whenever I'm hungry in the middle of the night hurhur.



Brother also bought two slabs of frozen chocolate marshmellows and a packet of unpopped popcorn which packet is about 15cm x 8cm x 0.5cm unpopped but according to my brother it'll pop enough to fill up three big bowls so uh I shouldn't be so quick to judge popcorn by its packaging.

TIME TO SLEEP.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase