
Microwaved xiao long baos yumxzxzxz.

Went out nearly the whole of yesterday and met a bunch of people but I only have one photo that was taken by my lousy iPhone camera because it's awkward whipping out my camera lolol. So anyway yup I was out for almost the entire day and traveled about half of Singapore?
Passed this buyer the BTD album at Woodlands then traveled to Yishun to collect my homework from Regina ): Kind of completed Math and Chem's holiday packages already (with a ton of blanks because there are some high level questions wtf) and now BAAAAAAAAM gah I'll have to take the Physics package with me to Malaysia ):
After that was Dhoby Ghaut where I had lunch with Jinxuan (who was nice enough to accompany me) and I tried out Agantea's Taro milk tea. Okay while some milk teas taste different (e.g Gongcha's vs Koi's Caramel milk tea) but seriously all the Taro/Yam milk teas that I've tried taste the same. Agantea has bits of yam inside and it comes with this jelly but rah I buy milk tea for the bubbles not jelly bits so frankly I didn't enjoy it a lot plus it was reaaaaaaaaally sweet that it could have caused me diabetes mellitus.
And this is coming from someone who asks for 100% sugar level when ordering Koi milk teas lolol.
Went to Raffles Places to pass this other person the BTD album and then went to Orchard and looked for this Chantag who greeted me with a huge O: face lmao. Was observing her like a creep and then she turned around and saw me and went "OH MY GGAWWWD OOOOOOOOO:" like it was the surprise of her life. I still giggle when I think about it hurhur.
And like always I visited Kino lol. Kind of weird seeing all the new kids but anyway I managed to talk to my ex-colleagues for a while!! Damn I miss them so much ): Angie said that I'm slimmed down and my skin complexion's nicer but I think she was just being nice because JC has done the opposite to me ): And both her and Wanyun thought that I'm done with my A Levels!! LOL DO I LOOK THAT OLD NOW ):
Went off afterwards and was supposed to eat with Xueying but it wasn't that long since my previous meal so I was too full to eat anymore and just accompanied her. She kept complaining that I'm too noisy but lolol okay I like talking to her. It's nice talking to people with brains.
I swear this post is like word vomit omg.