re [mark] able
"013: this is not a toy"
Met up with Quanli and Yushan yesterday to catch a movie but then we visited a pet shop and then suddenly he became an owner of two dogs so we ended up skipping the movie and instead went to his house.


Cute?

Yes.

Do I want a dog?

No.

It was only for a few hours but I've aged by about a hundred years or so because it kept peeing and jumping and running and hopping and wanted to eat me up wtfffffffffff. I know it bit me because its teeth are growing etc etc but I get really annoyed when I'm hurt. PUPPY. YOUR TOYS. THEY WERE BOUGHT FOR A REASON.

It's adorable and I like Jojo (I still giggle when I think about the origin of the name hurhur), but I cannot imagine myself taking care of another being bleh.

Stuck around for quite a while and nearly died walking home because the walkway was so dark.


I didn't mind it so much when I started because there were still people nearby and I could hear them but afterwards I couldn't hear them anymore and it was so dark and then I heard a loud bang and for a moment I was convinced that I was going to die there wtf the photo really does not depict the scariness well enough ffffffffff.

After passing the walkway of horror, I noticed this Bangladesh construction worker behind me and got freaked out again so I ended up running home lmao.

Managed to reach home in one piece and realised that I missed this family outing because my mum didn't think that I was so close to home so she didn't bother calling me and went for dinner with my sisters at the airport gah. Told me today that she brought home some "baked rice" for me so I got excited and all and then I ate it and realised that it was baked pasta instead lololol muuuuuuuuum.


The difference in quality of photos taken by a phone and an electronic device that's meant to take photos lol. ilu apple but seriously do something about your lousy camera plz
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase