re [mark] able
"012: pictures post!"









Genting about.... two weeks ago.

1. Did not have a leg rest for my seat, nearly broke my back trying to sleep.
2. I have no idea what's that.
3. My photos are forever underexposed to the world.
4. Coffee Bean was the only source of proper internet.
5. I will never get sick of XMen: First Class.
6. Brought my homework there like a hardcore JC student....
7. ... while my brother marathon'd the Gintama series.
8. Locked behind bars.
9. NY is haunting me.
10. Am not the only one with funky ideas for profile pictures.
11. Spices. Lots of spices. Waste of spices.
12. ~glow in the dark~ bowling, still suck at bowling tho.
13. JINGLE BALLS JINGLE BALLS JINGLE ALL THE WAY
14. 3D movie. Sucks to be bespectacled.
15&16. 3D glasses.
17. MY FAVOURITE NOODLES IN THE WORLD

It's been a year but I still feel like vomiting when I hear Christmas songs. This is what happens when you are made to listen to the same songs for 8 hours a day 6 days a week hurhur.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase