Anyway I went downstairs to check the letter box earlier on:
1. iBanking

The staff told me that "it'll take 2 to 4 working days" for the letter to reach me. I waited a week lol wtf.
But anyway the ease of transactions =

SHOCK OF YOUR LIVES I'LL BET lol yes recently I've been quite into clothes. Though, still quite disinterested relative to other girls.
2. MY SYNCHRONISED OPPARS

AND GUESS WHOSE PHOTOCARD I GOT?

THIS IS FATE Y/N OMG I AM GOING TO MARRY HIM
So anyway as I was saying, I went downstairs to check the letter box in the school's house tee and I saw my Primary School mate when I exited the lift and he didn't see me, but that's not the point.
The point is, there was this old man who said "Hello" to me when I was checking the letter box. I turned around and he was smiling at me which scared me for a moment because I mean wtf he was smiling and approaching me = possible rapist???
And then he said, "I'm surveying working adults, are you working?"
LOL FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE THAT SOMEONE ASKED IF I'M AN ADULT.
Yup and that's the most interesting thing that's happened to me all day. I've been sleeping at about 7am for the past few days and waking up at about 3pm but I have this ~clique~ gathering tomorrow..... am pretty much convinced that I'll wake up at 3pm again tomorrow with probably 20 missed calls and another 20 frantic smses hurhur.