re [mark] able
"006: my nu shoes"

Let's see for how long will this pair of shoes remain white.

It's the end of the school holidays and the start of my JC2 life! This holiday was pretty uneventful since I spent most of the time at home, but I got the rest that I didn't get last year because of work, and I'm not going to have the chance to rest for the remaining of the year too so it's alright I guess.

I managed to survive JC1 with some effort, but I believe that I can work harder and do better, so I hope I do exactly that for this year. The JC syllabus is really no joke and I've got only one shot. Gah.

Posted to RSS to promote NYJC during the release of the O's results tomorrow (today?). I collected mine last year but I'm still sort of excited to see how the school did hurhur. Kind of hope that I won't see Ms Tang tomorrow, it's gonna be awwwwkward if I do.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase