

Three days of school but I've had only had thirteen hours of sleep because I'm hardcore.
Took about 800 of the open house yesterday but I don't really have the time to edit them all at the moment. Probably the weekends then, if I don't sleep it away or spend it all on homework hurhur.
So today's not my day because:
I walked to the MRT station and scraped my knuckles because I nearly fell.
Attended Math lecture to find out that my Math tutor became my ex-Math tutor literally minutes before the announcement and I'm pretty upset about it because I really liked his lessons. One year ago I (the class actually) was all "OH MY GOD DO NOT WANT THE VECTORS LECTURER" but now it's a total "oh my god I want Mr Heng back". How am I going to learn how to draw Mona Lisa curves now?
Went for Econs lecture to find out that the test was not a simple true or false quiz like what they gave us last year, so I might have bombed it because I've forgotten most of the J1 syllabus. Sat beside Jasper during the test and he was snoring. Thing is, I probably sound like that when I sleep too. Oh god.
The only tutorial of the day was Physics but quite a few people didn't do the tutorial so my teacher went through the worksheet at a snail's pace and spent about 45 minutes on one question. Uh huh. I don't know why am I punished for other people's fault.
CCA was cancelled but there was an exco meeting so instead of going home at 1 I had to wait an hour and a half for the meeting and came home three hours later. And oh, my Friday's taken up too because there's going to be another exco meeting. Wtf? How can anyone take my Friday away?
2012 really doesn't seem to be my year..... crap.