re [mark] able
"008: nyjc open house"

NYJC Open House on Tuesday, extremely tiring since I spent literally hours walking around with the heavy camera in my hands. Took about 800 hundred photos. I'm surprised that my computer's still alive after processing all of them. But anyway the Open House was fun! I know I complain about everything all the time but I really do love NYJC hurhur.


Would have tried out the Kinect if I weren't on photog duty...... also if I had the guts to dance in front of everyone in the first place.

Chinese Orchestra!



Took about ten thousand photos because CCA teacher wanted good shots of the conductor. Lol idk why is he so amused.

Band after CO, got only a couple of photos of Richmond because band's conductor didn't seem like a very happy person.


Guzheng!


Wasn't bad, but it wasn't that popular. Went off to take some other shots at the CCA booths and heard them playing this song that sounded like Moves Like a Jagger. Went back to listen to it properly and I'm not that sure if it's really that song.



BALLZ.

Sports Carnival was going on at the same time. Nothing much to say actually, I didn't really observe the matches for long.




Band's one minute challenge was pretty good. Lol am also pretty sure that it was Richmond who came up with the "blow me now" thing. Horny dude.


Gerald helping us advertise our photo booth because drama didn't have anything going on. And oh he was shuffling btw hurhur.


Tried out the film CCA's (LOL SORRY I DON'T KNOW THE NAME) one minute challenge which involved me guessing uhhhh the name of the movies by their posters (does my sentence makes sense?). Pretty funny actually.


I remember attending last year's Viva La Music (was it that event or another's?) rehearsal and really loved the singer's voice. Was looking forward to hearing her sing but it turned out to be a disappointment because of the sound equipment faults etc etc ):

Oh btw AVA played Queen's Fat Bottomed Girls! Pleasant surprise hurhur I thought that all I'd hear was Katy Perry or Lady Gaga on that day.


Korzy was next and they performed B1F4 (pretty sure I got the group's name wrong....) BOOM BOOM LIKKA LOCKET and SNSD's The Boys, which I predicted lolol.

AND THEN.


INFINITE.


PARADISE.


OH.


MY.


HOLY.


MYUNGSOO.


Okay I was overjoyed that my idols are relevant enough to actually be known in Singapore so much so that I took ten thousand photos of the performances and all photos posted are big but uhhhhhh idk if it's because the members of Korzy were drugged/didn't have enough practice/didn't sleep enough/had stage fright/chose the wrong songs...... but I hope they don't cover Infinite's dances anymore.


J-fire covered some anime's song. Didn't know that THE Regina was part of J-fire until the Regina that I know personally told me. Omg.

Performance by two of the guys afterwards:





I BELIEVE I CAN FLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY


Judo's scary.


Sarah o Sarah. Sat with her at the same table that day with another of her friend and then later another one of her friend walked by and they were all "omg my teacher didn't allow me to take 2 H3s!" "I applied for xx and xx H3 but they only accepted my one application for Physics H3!" "my H3 class has so many RJC people!"

I just sat there diam diam do my own work WTF.


Wanted cotton candy, April didn't want to queue with me because she said that it's "fattening" and Sharmine was like "YOU GO QUEUE FOR ME LAH" sigh I didn't get any in the end.


Really loud band, but their cover of LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem wasn't bad.... uh huh.


Edward under the red lion......... and Richmond appears too much.


SC did last year's OC dance. Yup.


Bunch of people shouting "NANYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG". Yup.


Didn't expect to see Junwei perform. His voice is good. Wish I could sing.



Dance was the last performance that I took photos of.... and I'd like to know what's going on too.

Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase