

So things happened and I'm not exactly pleased about it. I hope that things get resolved soon but I have a feeling that this might be the end ): SIGH.
Anyway ran to school for the first time ever because I didn't want to give a dollar to my GP tutor for being late, which btw would not have been my fault, but I doubt that he would have accepted it as a valid excuse. Circle line train was too full and I could only look longingly while the people inside waited for the train to close its doors and move on to the next stop. The next train took 7 minutes to reach. I would have thrown a bitch fit if I were late wtf.
Speaking of MRTs there was this effeminate dude singing and dancing on the train when I was on the way home yesterday. Scary? Yes. But at the same time I pity him l:
And oh. All commuters need to bathe. Seriously. Not that I smell fabulous after an entire day at school (especially on PE days) but I don't think I smell as bad as..... uhm. Yeah.
Had a long day today and it's prolly going to be another long one tomorrow, but at least I'll be having fun tomorrow. I hope. Yup. FRC4eva, yo.