re [mark] able
"019: sunny sideups"

Lolol half-zilian photos?

Today:

1. Eye candy IN TEH MORNINZ

2. Surprised that Mrs. Wong accepted the photo of my MC calmly because I half-expected her to scold me for not photocopying it..... lol.

3. Merged Chem practical class. Ms Lee: "1118 likes to show how ass they are." and "Your hair is still covering your fringe!" HAHAH I LOVE HER

4. Sherman mistaking Robin Hood for Peter Pan. HAHAHAH.

5. Successfully avoided someone I didn't want to see. FYEAH.

6. Mr Seng saying that my group's presentation on security was the best out of the three classes. Uh huh.

7. Not a good thing but uh Mr Seng slamming (and cracking the glass of) the teacher's desk in the same lesson. And Tammy's hilarious reenactment of herself wiping the water off her face.

9. Meeting Quanli and Yushan. (The former "pangseh'd two friends" for me omg I feel so touched.)

10. QUANLI TREATING ME TO A MEAL (EVEN MORE TOUCHED)

11. Getting the cup of Gongcha that I was denied of on Wednesday because JX was lazy to walk to Nex.

12. Eye candy IN TEH EVENINZ

Yup. I doubt anyone finds this post interesting but oh well.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase