




Valentine's turned out to be a surprise because I wasn't expecting this much love. Not that I was as popular as any of the chiobus in school (LOL) but yah hahaha.
Okay so the day before only two people told me that they were going to give me something so I only prepared two gifts, but one of it was to be shared with the class heh. AND I ENDED UP RECEIVING SO MUCH MORE ;_;
Got one during assembly, one after assembly, got one during Math, got one before Physics (which test I think I passed), got one after CT, got another one before CT, and then one very unexpected one during CT.

I actually misplaced this bag for a while and freaked out hahaha

Missing from picture: a piece of chocolate from Jasper hurhur. Well it's already digested and all so....

/inside joke

A CUP OF RAINBOW FROM MY ~TIANXIN~

Doesn't taste like skittles, still good tho.
Maybe to some I'm overreacting about the stuff I've received but seriously this has got to be the best Valentine's Day in the 18 years of my life ;_;