
Learning Journey to SMRT that day.
Honestly it was mostly crap because the staff was like "(this is what we do) to ensure that our buses and trains are quick" etc etc. LOL SMRT'S BUSES AND TRAINS BEING EFFICIENT?
JOKE OF THE CENTURY.


Richmond told me that my camera sucks after taking the photo for us, but I mean come on it was on manual mode and he didn't do adjust the settings, so of course the photo'll turn out bad -_- All hail the existence of photo editing softwares, though I don't have the skills to make myself appear more attractive ffffffff why did my hair split?

.......... lol what do I say here?

I like this photo a lot. Planning to submit it for some photo exhibition that Photog has coming up (which is kind of giving me a headache).
Went out with PuiKay/Mandy/Christine (and her bf who has pretty eyes fml) the next day! Didn't get a photo because I was pretty much brain dead and uhhhhhhhh yeah.
Less than two weeks to the WEAVER concert!!!!