Back to sleeping early and for obscenely long periods of time (for a JC student). And by that I mean I'm clocking in at least 10 hours of sleep every day, lol.
I think I'm pretty much the old angsty me again, yup. I don't understand why do people have to comment about my fringe when I let it down in school.
I did it once because I lost my hairclips. Now when I let my fringe down again because I feel like my hairline's receding and my forehead's going to look even bigger, people are like "someone lost her hairclip again, huh?" even though you know, there's a one clipping my hair.
I mean, making a comment/joke about it once is fine (compliments are always accepted tho, just saying), any more than that is just wtf? Do you not have the sense to realise that it's not always because I lose my hairclip? Wth can I not even change my hairstyle without people asking "WHY DID YOU LET IT DOWN?".
Or maybe it's just the people asking me, I don't know. Some people need to stop annoying me and leave me alone.


Irrelevant pictures because this post is so bare, hurhur. Gdi I feel bipolar.