re [mark] able
"039: larb larb larb laaaaaaaaaaaaarb"
Sentosa with FRC yesterday!


Woke up rather early but ended up reaching later than we'd agreed, not that I was the last one there tho. I still kind of rushed to the MRT station and the rushing went rather smoothly until this girl approached me to help her complete this survey.

And so I did.

And then she whipped out her iPad, and opened the survey form. And the first question was like, "Do you believe in the bible?"

Uhm, okay.

Filled it up, was about to go off, and then the girl starts telling me how all religions are untrue and the bible is the truth. Okay can. Spent about 10 minutes listening to her about how the Chinese and Europeans are wrong and everything.

Sneaked a phone call to Jasper, expecting him to call back and SAVE MY LIFE but he didn't call back oh my god (pun unintended). Managed to run off by pretending that I received an urgent phone call lmao.

Well, believe in whatever you want, but don't stop me to tell me how everything else that you don't believe in is wrong and that I should be like you and believe in whatever you do like some craycray woman, yo.

Anyway reached Harbourfront and as I said I wasn't the latest! Naomi waited half an hour for me and then we spent the next 10 minutes or so waiting for the other three and maybe another hour for the rest omg.



Pardon the bimbo moment but omg my legs.


I finally understand why do people call me white lolol.







Played a bit of volleyball blah blah, people got bored and got creative ideas for photos LOL.







(Quite honestly I love the heart border idea lol)



Why did no one tell me that my hair was messy fml.



Uhhhhh I swear that both the people featured in the next photo have at least a pair of shorts on.... yup.







So uh we were taking photos and then I thought that the guys just wanted to photobomb and scare the girls AND THEN THIS HAPPENED.







LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL





LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL X2



Disappointed with my own camera because it went to change its settings by its own and all the photos turned out so LQ, wtf.



"There is never a picture of Peklian without her phone", said Jasper who is physically attached to his phone 24/7.





I call this..................



....... the ninja series.









Left the place to look for a place to bathe and then we walked and walked and stopped by this place and then I heard someone shouted "Winnie!" and I was like "Winnie?" and I looked up and I SAW WINNIE OH MY GOD

She saw me after I called her and she looked up, paused and then S C R E A M E D so I screamed too LOL. Didn't get a photo with her (sadly) but well I'm sure we'll be meeting someday. I hope.

So everyone bathed yadayada, we left Sentosa and went to Vivo for dinner. Ended up eating sandwiches made by Tammy hurhur. And we managed to catch some fireworks show!




Truth be told I'm more mesmerised by the colours in the water than the fireworks lmao.





(What a spastic face fml. Also: Naomi's the real Ah Lian please.)




Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase