re [mark] able
"040: your name"
RIP EARPIECES. One of the few things that I bought with the money I'd earned from working at Kino.


TESTS EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. But I'm done with science practicals for the rest of my (JC) life! Physics and Math lecture test #193828 coming up next and I'm worried because the trend's not looking good. I thought I did fine last term in my tests (with the exception of Econs, not that anyone should be surprised with this) but it's pretty bad this term considering how I'm barely passing my tests this term. I'd love to blame someone else for this but ultimately it's still my fault for being so out of it this term.

Howeverrrrrrrrrrrr I am determined to change this and to do well in my MYEs, including Econs. I actually did better for Econs this time round (double digits for essay test oh my god) and that's encouraging. Yup.


Photog's exhibition + Exco selection's done and I guess my days as a member are also over! Exhibition went fine and this guy told me that he liked my photo(s, because he noticed my profile picture too rofl) and it made me really happy, as awkward as my response was hurhur.

Exco selection gave me a headache, literally. But it might have been the hair-flipping because I let my fringe down. Anyway only two people signed up for the two editor positions available so I don't think anyone's surprised that they were chosen. I am rather fond of both the new editors tbh lol.

Ngl I'm glad that it's finally over! One person I'll miss is Sharmine (who took the above photo of me and may be reading this because she's a stalker) but aiya I'll see this woman around school so....


So anyway somehow the class ended up talking about dreams during Physics that day and I mentioned my morbid dreams to Mr Low (who may have a side-job as a ~dream analyst~ lol) and he said that it might be because I am an angry person, but keep to myself too much so all that anger manifests itself as whatever that goes on in my dream.

He also commented that my dreams are too exciting and that I watch too much Final Destination LOL. Protested against that because I never do watch such films until I realised that it could be traced all the way back to my childhood days when I watched Chucky and the such. Omg this is so screwed up.

But yeah I guess it's kind of true that I'm an angry person and that I keep too much to myself, but it's also not like I can do anything about it because I get so annoyed so easily and my thoughts are so odd and strange I might be sent to the IMH if I ever expressed everything to anyone.

And hence I keep everything to myself.

And give myself nightmares.

Sigh.

I think I need a diary lol.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase