re [mark] able
"041: eh eh eh eh ehhhh"


Must have spent more than a hundred bucks this week lol ooooops. About 20 bucks went to Chem/Econs' revision packages tho >:

Anyway DramaNight2012 was fun! And slightly depressing. And confusing. The first play was enjoyable. The second play? Truth be told I don't have an idea what really went on? It's one of those fictional works that requires a google search on discussions to what exactly happened (I'll admit it, I'm a bimbo when it comes to interpreting ~deep~ books), but this is a school play and I doubt there'll be any results on Google. Blargh.

But whatever I got from the second play made me a bit depressed lol. Fictional works with the whole "the world is so screwed!!!" themes tend to make me feel like that. Yup.

Also from the play: "Why do we always hurt the ones we love most?" sounded like it came from some emo quote twitter account LOL. Favourite line/word from the play has got to be "SHRIIIIIIIIIIIMP". Seafood is always good.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase