re [mark] able
"045: the meaning of nyan"

Found out about this StarMaker app from Xuyue, and that's my brother singing nyancat. One whole minute. He did it.

And prolly the only significant event of the holidays:


Still find it tiring to take care of kids because they're always at 100% power and they're like RAH RAH ASDKLASJDAS; DASDK;AS. I really don't want to have kids of my own in the future (assuming that I get married in the first place first, of course)

Rest of the holidays: Not studying as efficiently as I'd like to be, but I'm just really glad that the holidays are here. Doubt I'll get enough rest too but I'll take whatever rest I can (without sacrificing the MYEs) if I'm gonna be on ~mugger~ mode until the A's are over. Glad also because it's kept the people who don't make me happy away so I'm quite happy now. Yup. So good so far.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase