



PK appears twice because. well. yeah. (PK if you're reading this I know you love me x)
Our gathering after about a year and a half? I still remember having a fever that day, but thankfully after Panadol and a nap I managed to sweat it away! That rhymes. Very nearly died on the way there though, hadn't eaten anything and took the MRT. I don't know if it was extreme motion sickness or what, experienced this only one other time in '08 and it's horrible. Basically dizzy spells, breaking out in cold sweat, feeling nauseous but there's nothing to puke ugh.
Alighted at YCK for some fresh air before bracing myself for the train ride to AMK to grab something to eat and I managed to meet ~za kyuz~ in one piece thankfully. pooled for a while, ate for a while, then home. Sadly it was quite a short gathering lol now that I think about it we were together for barely 4 hours.
So school's reopened! Realised how short I really am AGAIN after spending a whole month with people not that much taller or not even taller than me. But yeah it's exam week. Went early to school on Monday and decided that assembly's not worth sacrificing my sleeping time for, so decided to go later on Tuesday but as luck would have it:
"Dear customers, due to a track fault ahead, train service will be delayed for 20 minutes" (or something to that effect)
WTF moment of my life I swear.
Nearly died running to school especially after a month of inactivity and I did make it in time, in fact 5 minutes before the Math paper started. And then they decided to postpone the paper by 15 minutes lol wtf okay can. Yeah it's great that the school actually did that, but I'm not pleased with SMRT screwing with my life.
Kind of blanked out in the first few minutes of the paper, couldn't process any numbers or words so I just kept reading over and over again, and I really needed those minutes to finish the paper sigh. Might have gotten violent if it were the A's.
Other than that not much has gone on in school. Studied with a couple of people (intelligent people, I might add, lol sort of depressing) and uhhhh the people I don't study with: the interpersonal relationships are screwed up. It's sad to see, but I'm glad that I'm otherwise not emotionally attached to this mess of relationships.
Anyway there's 6 more exam papers to go! Frankly I'm not sure how I'll do this time but I'll do whatever I can and see how it goes (do I make sense to anyone lol).