
I've had a nightmare about the Physics paper. After looking through and doing the past years papers (and doing terribly) I really have a very bad feeling about how I'm going to do for Physics for the MYEs. Nearly died of anxiety before the Physics paper, panicked during the paper, and very much depressed after the paper.
So anyway yeah the midyears are over! Don't really feel as relieved as many of the people I know are lol still have to take the A's at the end of the year, life goes on, still got to study, I don't even really feel like watching my unwatched dramas and stuff....... wtf. That said, there are plans to go out on Friday so uh I don't really understand myself either.
And my right hand really, really hurts from all the writing I did today. A full Econs paper ain't a joke, but my answer scripts are jokes ugh hate myself for life.