re [mark] able
"061: graduation!"

Graduation! Photos up maybe someday after the A's lol but on the overall it was great. Yup. As much as I complain about the people or the traveling times or work sometimes, I don't regret NYJC as my first choice lol. Glad that my colleagues managed to convince me to pick somewhere out there instead hurhur. Glad to have met all the wonderful people (with some useless ones here and there lol) and uh yeah. Managed to take photos with those I actually do care about so yay.

Got a few presents! From: Ms Chim (highlighter), Mr Seng (omg voodoo doll!!), Ms Lee (name stamp and very pragmatically- Vitamin C), Weiting (snacks&drinks), Jasper(the highlighter SET omg so pretty) and April (the expensive card and polaroid and snack omgg) of whom I'm graduating with AGAIN hurhurhur.

Graduation videos were fabulous btw, and Gangnam Style is officially the hottest song of 2012. Yup. Bummed by the fact that I didn't get to eat anything the school provided because I was too busy running around taking photos omg but I guess that's the ~opportunity cost~ rofl.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase