re [mark] able
"067: so it happened"

I DYED MY HAIR.... DUN DUN DUN

I know people are shocked because I look too guai/I don't care enough about fashion/this/that/etcetc but okay whatever. Never really had the chance because the holidays were too short and I didn't want to dye whatever colour back to black just for school so I've waited pretty long for this.

Mum helped me to dye hair and I nearly died because the sensory nerves on my head are extremely sensitive and it was so ticklish fml. Had to use two dye bottles because my hair's that long lol omg.


Aluminium foil helmet because the solution was really runny and I had to keep the dye on my head for 45 minutes... so yeah.

Washing the dye off was a nightmare btw, they could have used the bathroom as a scene in Dexter wtf. Blood splattered everywhere and I scared myself twice thinking I was bleeding from the neck down (like an idiot) wtf.

And so:


LOOKS GORGEOUS AMIRITE.

BUT

IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THIS IRL.

In real life it looks more like the before picture unless I put my hair under direct sunlight, but even when I do it's nowhere near the colour in the picture above. Mum said that she didn't expect the dye to be this dark either so ): Hoping for the dye to become lighter after a few washes because it's depressing to look to at my hair and not see any colour ):
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase