re [mark] able
"069: oh the holiest of all"

The class' BBQ gathering... yeah. Feel damn suaku but wtf man the extent of Novita's wealth amazes me LOL.

So yeah it was planned and executed well! Went for a job interview earlier in the day (and I'm employed now) before going for the BBQ. Bought some milk tea from Gongcha and the dude there kind of acted cute and uhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah I don't feel comfortable when guys try to act like girls who act cute.

Took about years to walk from the MRT station to the house LOL some people went to get the food with Novita while the rest of us got escorted to the BBQ pit.


Jasper and his tarot card reading! Attraction of the day tbh and also the root of my worries for the night LOL pretty accurate for things that I already know so I'm guessing that things I don't know must be true too. Which ain't good because well.


No idea why Junji looks so angry.


Was prolly chewing on pearlz


Jealous of Regina's hair and oh crap do I look old here? I think I do.


Idk what's happened to Billy or Ryan's hair ahahaha


Holy smokes ahah grateful to those who spent most of the time BBQ-ing for us because I was one of the ones slacking... oops.


DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THEIR HAPPY FACES


Love my hair colour here! And Billy looks kind of drunk ahahaha.


The contrast in the level of seriousness here amuses me greatly.


Isaac's amusing as well ahahahah


PURPLE FIRE!!!!!!


I don't remember this happening LOL I may have been that drunk. Tried vodka with coke/sprite/guava juice and gosh I don't understand the love for it! So bitter as heck I might as well drink herbal tea plus it's better for health too right. 


Isaac's like a fisherman who caught a Ryan fish LOL.


Strip poker where no one actually stripped! (not that I'm complaining tho js)


Was chased out of the place soon so we went to the top with the swimming pool to slack. Nothing much tbh other than evading chicken wings and watching shadows swim. Left for the late train with Tammy and Rachael while the rest stayed on.

Caught Life of Pi with Chertian the next day! Gorgeous movie but I regret not reading the book before watching the movie because that's what I do usually ahah. Got distracted near the end where Pi changed his story for the two guys who spoke to him like wth man I think that was a rather interesting part but my brainzxzx
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase