re [mark] able
"070: in a nutshell"
I think I've gone out more this month than I have for the rest of the year omg


Out with Kailin & Winnie: It's really rare that I go out with people who are of the same age but shorter than me HAHAH was the tallest of the group that day! Was also late as usual, but but but this time I was just a little tiny bit late. LOL. Went to Orchard and being the indecisive people we are, we took a while to decide what to eat. But it was good.

And so was Bishi Bashi.

And so was pool.

Got caught in the rain a bit and I think I screamed a lot that day because of the rain and bishi bashi and pool. But I enjoyed it! Glad that I met up with these girls haha it reminds me of the good ol' days in Chinese class.

Out with Quanli & Yushan: I don't want my friend to get punished so.................

Family gathering: KIDS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME THAT IS ALL (okay but I like kids related to me more than kids I'm not related to ewww get those away from me). And my elder sister is such a youngster mannnn I can't believe she's a mother.

Work: I don't want to get fired so.......... money is the source of life I tell ya.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
♥ | Applicat/WEAVER showcase